When is our district Roundtable?
Join Boy Scouting, Thursday, October 12, 2017, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm, LDS Church, 2401 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75023. Contact: Paula Bramble, Northern Lights Membership Chair, 469-474-3686 (Cell), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Den Leader- Specific training (C42), Thursday, September 28, 2017, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm or Saturday September 30, 2017, 9:00 am - 11:00 am. St Elizabeth Ann Seton Faith Formation Center, 3100 W Spring Creek Pakway, Plano TX 75025. Register at https://circle10.camp-master.com/events, Contact: Dan Talbott, District Training Chair, 972-965-9944, email@example.com or Ron Settele, District Exective, P 214.509.2115 | C 972.822.0984, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUB-O-REE, October 13-15, 2017, Camp James Ray, 2026 Mill Creek Rd, Pottsboro, TX 75056. Camp is encouraged, but not required. Gates open at 5:00 pm on Friday. Events will be open all day Saturday, Checkout by 12:00 pm Sunday. $15 per Scout and $10 per participating sibling if registeration form and payment is received by Friday, October 6, 2017. $20 per scout after that date. Late registration will also be accepted at the event until 12:00 pm Saturday. Registration form can be turned in at the Lyle Billy Gamble Scouting Center, 5600 US Highway 75 , Fairview, TX 75069.
Citcle Ten Council Fall/Winter training opportunities:
- September 16 - Archery Lever I Training, Cams Wisdom - $50
- September 16-17 Leave No Trace (outdoor portion) Camp Wisdom
- September 29 - October 1 - Climbing Tower Training - Camp Trevor Reese Jonse - $30
- October 14 - COPE Course Training - Camp Wisdom - $40
- November 11 - COPE Course Training, Camp Trevor Reese Jones - $40
- October 28 NRA BIT (Basic Instructor Training) - Camp Wisdom - $25
- January 20, 2018, University of Scouting - SMU Campus
- Aurora Borealis Award
- William P. Hemenway Commissioner Award
- Lighthouse Award
- Golden Compass Award
- Polaris Award
- Order of the Arrow Membership of the Year Award
- District Award of Merit
- Silver Beaver
Weblos 1st Responder Adventure, September 30, 2017, 2-4 pm, St Elizabeth Ann Seton Faith Formation Center, 3100 W Spring Creek Pakway, Plano TX 75025. Sponsored by Boy Scout Troop 259, Register at Troop259.com.
- School Night For Scouting, Sept. 13-15, multiple schools.
- Den Leader-Specific Training (C42), thursday, Sept 22, 2016, 7:00 - 9:00 pm, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Faith Formation Center, 3100 W. Spring Creek Pkwy, 75023
registr at https://circle10.camp-master.com, contact Dan Talbott, Northern Lights Training Chair, email@example.com, 972-965-9944, Ron Settl=ele, Northern Lights Executive firstname.lastname@example.org, 972-822-0984
- BALOO - Basice Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation, Oct. 1, 2016, 8:00 am - 2:00 pm, . Elizabeth Ann Seton Faith Formation Center, 3100 W. Spring Creek Pkwy, 75023
Cub Scout leaders should wear their Field Uniform, $20, includes a box lunch from Jason's Deli, Bring water bottle, coffee mug and camp chair
registr at https://circle10.camp-master.com/events/NLFall2016DayofTraining, contact Dan Talbott, Northern Lights Training Chair, email@example.com, 972-965-9944, Ron Settl=ele, Northern Lights Executive firstname.lastname@example.org, 972-822-0984
- FARM-O-REE, Sunday, sept 11, 1 pm - 6 pm, 1900 W. 15th St, Plano
- Meet the Troop Night. Tuhrsday, Oct. 1, 2015, LDS Stake Center, 2700 Roundrock Gymnasium, Weblos arrive from 7:00 to 8:30 PM. Contact Paula Bramble at 469-474-3686
- Cub Scout saturday, November 7, 2015, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, Plano-Richard Training Academy, 4912 - 14th Street, Plano, Texas
- Cub-Arrr-Ree, Oct 10, 2015, Camp Wisdom. Bob Olafson, Event Chair, 972-467-1385 Bob.Olafson@verizon.net
- Unit Leader Appreciation Luncheon, Oct 10, 2015, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, Camp Wisdom Leadership Center