When is our district Roundtable?
- Awards Recognition - (Flier) We will be honoring our 2017 Eagle S.couts, 2017 Arrow of Light receipients, and our Outstanding Adult Volunteers and the Nothern Lights District Recognition Dinner on January 19, 2018. It's not too early to start thinking about who you think is deserving of the following awards.
Join Boy Scouting, Thursday, October 12, 2017, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm, LDS Church, 2401 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75023. Contact: Paula Bramble, Northern Lights Membership Chair, 469-474-3686 (Cell), email@example.com.
Den Leader- Specific training (C42), Thursday, September 28, 2017, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm or Saturday September 30, 2017, 9:00 am - 11:00 am. St Elizabeth Ann Seton Faith Formation Center, 3100 W Spring Creek Pakway, Plano TX 75025. Register at https://circle10.camp-master.com/events, Contact: Dan Talbott, District Training Chair, 972-965-9944, firstname.lastname@example.org or Ron Settele, District Exective, P 214.509.2115 | C 972.822.0984, email@example.com.
CUB-O-REE, October 13-15, 2017, Camp James Ray, 2026 Mill Creek Rd, Pottsboro, TX 75056. Camp is encouraged, but not required. Gates open at 5:00 pm on Friday. Events will be open all day Saturday, Checkout by 12:00 pm Sunday. $15 per Scout and $10 per participating sibling if registeration form and payment is received by Friday, October 6, 2017. $20 per scout after that date. Late registration will also be accepted at the event until 12:00 pm Saturday. Registration form can be turned in at the Lyle Billy Gamble Scouting Center, 5600 US Highway 75 , Fairview, TX 75069.
Citcle Ten Council Fall/Winter training opportunities:
- September 16 - Archery Lever I Training, Cams Wisdom - $50
- September 16-17 Leave No Trace (outdoor portion) Camp Wisdom
- September 29 - October 1 - Climbing Tower Training - Camp Trevor Reese Jonse - $30
- October 14 - COPE Course Training - Camp Wisdom - $40
- November 11 - COPE Course Training, Camp Trevor Reese Jones - $40
- October 28 NRA BIT (Basic Instructor Training) - Camp Wisdom - $25
- January 20, 2018, University of Scouting - SMU Campus
- Aurora Borealis Award
- William P. Hemenway Commissioner Award
- Lighthouse Award
- Golden Compass Award
- Polaris Award
- Order of the Arrow Membership of the Year Award
- District Award of Merit
- Silver Beaver
Weblos 1st Responder Adventure, September 30, 2017, 2-4 pm, St Elizabeth Ann Seton Faith Formation Center, 3100 W Spring Creek Pakway, Plano TX 75025. Sponsored by Boy Scout Troop 259, Register at Troop259.com.
- School Night For Scouting, Sept. 13-15, multiple schools.
- Den Leader-Specific Training (C42), thursday, Sept 22, 2016, 7:00 - 9:00 pm, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Faith Formation Center, 3100 W. Spring Creek Pkwy, 75023
registr at https://circle10.camp-master.com, contact Dan Talbott, Northern Lights Training Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, 972-965-9944, Ron Settl=ele, Northern Lights Executive email@example.com, 972-822-0984
- BALOO - Basice Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation, Oct. 1, 2016, 8:00 am - 2:00 pm, . Elizabeth Ann Seton Faith Formation Center, 3100 W. Spring Creek Pkwy, 75023
Cub Scout leaders should wear their Field Uniform, $20, includes a box lunch from Jason's Deli, Bring water bottle, coffee mug and camp chair
registr at https://circle10.camp-master.com/events/NLFall2016DayofTraining, contact Dan Talbott, Northern Lights Training Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, 972-965-9944, Ron Settl=ele, Northern Lights Executive email@example.com, 972-822-0984
- FARM-O-REE, Sunday, sept 11, 1 pm - 6 pm, 1900 W. 15th St, Plano
- Meet the Troop Night. Tuhrsday, Oct. 1, 2015, LDS Stake Center, 2700 Roundrock Gymnasium, Weblos arrive from 7:00 to 8:30 PM. Contact Paula Bramble at 469-474-3686
- Cub Scout saturday, November 7, 2015, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, Plano-Richard Training Academy, 4912 - 14th Street, Plano, Texas
- Cub-Arrr-Ree, Oct 10, 2015, Camp Wisdom. Bob Olafson, Event Chair, 972-467-1385 Bob.Olafson@verizon.net
- Unit Leader Appreciation Luncheon, Oct 10, 2015, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, Camp Wisdom Leadership Center